Together with his wife Vicki, Peter Kazacos founded the Southern Highlands based charity Your Angel. Your Angel focuses on providing direct support to the disadvantaged and people living with physical and intellectual disabilities in the local community. The aim of this Australian Registered charity is to improve the circumstance and opportunities for people in need of support through local community initiatives such as:
- The Cook's Cooking School: an inclusive and accessible community cooking school delivering fun, hands-on home cooking classes for all! Offers affordable entry to the general public and Your Angel sponsored placements for people in need of financial or social support.
- Your Angel Disability Cooking Classes: freely accessible home-cooking classes designed specifically for people living with physical & intellectual disabilities.
- NAO for Kids Robotics Program: a bespoke interactive learning & development program using NAO humanoid robots. Designed to help kids living with Autism and other developmental, social, emotional or behavioural challenges.
- Kaz Kids Holiday Workshops: providing accessible school holiday programs for kids in need of support. Offers affordable entry to the general public & Your Angel sponsored placements for families in need of support.
- Kaz Magic Workshops: a Kaz Kids workshop built from programs designed by internationally acclaimed magicians, designed to teach key life-skills to 8-12yr olds through the process of learning to perform magic.
- Your Angel Incubator Program: providing backroom administration, infrastructure and on-going mentoring support for social enterprise and community based start-up businesses. Social entities such as Koori Kulcha Aboriginal Corporation, Willo Industries and Glass Box all successfully operate independently and receive continued mentoring support today.
For more information on Your Angel and its programs visit www.yourangel.org.au.